This craft is so easy to get ready, and put together. LB(4) loved creating his own little reindeer to decorate the house for Christmas. Here's how to make it:
- Craft foam in light brown, and dark brown or black.
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 red pom pom
- Using the light brown craft foam, cut out a circle
- Using the dark brown or black craft foam, cut out 2 antler shapes
- Give your child the pieces and the glue.
- Show them how to glue on all the pieces to create their reindeer!
- Then have them draw on a smile with a marker.
There you have it!