This is gotta be one of the easiest matching games known to man. The supplies are right out your back door!
- 2 Brown paper sacks
Here's what you do:
- Go out your back door, or around your neighborhood, or a park and pick 2 leaves off each different tree you see.
- Put one of them in one sack, and one in the other.
- Go back inside and dump out one of the sacks on the floor or the table.
- Hold the other sack and pull out one leaf at a time--then find the leaf on the floor/table that matches it! Then set them both aside.
- Do this until all the leaves are matched.