The 4th and final idea for using the handprints in a Mother's Day card is this: A fun scene where the 2 boys' handprints are the tulips and sweet baby's handprint is the sun!
You could even have one child do all the handprints, or make even more flowers on a bigger piece of paper!
Many fun possibilities.
- Scrapbook paper
Here's what you do:
- Using the paint, have the child/children stamp their handprints on cardstock.
- When the paint is dry, cut out 1 handprint (preferably a yellow one) to be the sun. Cut around the other handprints in the shape of tulips.
- Glue them on pieces of scrapbook paper and cut around them in bigger sun and tulip shapes.
- Glue them together, then glue them onto a piece of cardstock or other big paper.
- Add sun rays with a yellow marker
- Add stems to the tulips with a greenish scrapbook paper.
- You can leave it as a big piece of paper, or fold it up into a card and decorate the front if you wish.
- Write your messages on the paper to wish a lovely mom you know a very...
Happy Mother's Day!