The 3rd idea for using handprints in a Mother's Day Card is this Circle Card! It's a fun,easy, and interactive way to display each child's handprint individually, or you could use 2 handprints per child and write different messages on them!
- Scrapbook paper
- 1 brad
Here's what you do:
- Using the paint, have the child/children stamp their handprints on the cardstock.
- When it's dry, cut around the handprints in a circle
- Glue the circle handprints onto pieces of scrapbook paper and cut around them in bigger circles.
- Place them all on top of each other, with the smallest ones on top and place a brad through the tops of all the paper circles.
- Write your messages on with the marker wishing a special mom in your life a very....
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!