Have you ever seen the world's longest caterpillar? This just might be it! Use all the letters in the alphabet to create a little caterpillar friend!
First, you'll need to make a set of ABC circles:
- Trace circles on construction paper using a small cup (mine are about 2 1/2" big)
- Cut them out
- Write all the Letters on the circles. (I made a set of Upper-case Letters, and a set of Lower-case Letters.)
- Cut out a couple extra circles to draw smiley faces on.
Second, you PLAY!
- Lay all the letters out on the floor or table.
- Place a smiley face on the floor and add all the letters in order.
Click the picture below to see more fun ways to use these paper Alphabet circles!