Paper Egg Craft #9
Here's a fun craft where your kids can scribble like mad-monkeys and still stay inside the lines!
- 1 Egg cut out of white cardstock
- Masking tape or painter's tape
- Markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.
Here's what you do:
- Place the egg on a table and cut long pieces of tape to put on top of it any way you want (shown below). (*Bonus!: the tape also keeps the egg in place on the table whilst you scribble wildly!)
- Scribble to your heart's delight!
- Take the tape off the egg and behold it's beauty!
Check out the other Paper Egg Crafts we've done so far:
And stay-tuned for MORE to come! :)