I prepared this craft for an fun Easter party that my friend threw for all the kiddos. It was fun to see each child's bunny ears turn out differently! It's an easy craft to prepare for one child or a group of children.
- Scrapbook paper
- Stapler (optional)
- Cut long strips of the white cardstock (mine are 1" wide & 8 1/2" long). Each child will need 2 strips.
- Cut bunny ear shapes out of the white cardstock (mine are appx 4" tall and 2" wide). They don't have to be perfect. I just eyeballed it and cut 2-3 sheets at a time. Each child will need 2 of these.
- Cut slightly smaller bunny ear shapes out of different sheets of scrapbook paper (mine are appx 3" tall and 1 1/2" wide). Each child will need 2 of these.
Make the craft:
- Give each child the 2 white strips, 2 white ears, and then have them each choose 2 of the scrapbook paper ears. They can be matching, or mis-matching--whatever they desire!
- Glue the 2 white strips together.
- Glue the scrapbook ears on the white ears.
- Then glue the white ears on the white strips.
- Glue or Staple the strips together to form a circle so it fits on the child's head.
- Let them hop around like a bunny!
Our Bunny Ear Assortment: