Paper Egg Craft #3
- 1 Egg cut out of white cardstock
- Hand-held hole-puncher
Here's what you do:
- Punch holes into the paper egg.
- Cut a few long pieces of yarn.
- Put one end of the yarn through one of the holes and tape it down to the back of the egg so it stays in place.
- Start lacing the yarn through the holes. When you get to the end of your piece of yarn, simply tie another piece to it until you lace through all the holes!
Check out the other Paper Egg Crafts we've done so far:
And stay-tuned for MORE to come! :)