Paper Egg Craft #1
- 1 Egg cut out of white cardstock
- Strips of construction paper (any colors)
Here's what you do:
- Roll the strips of construction paper a pipe-cleaner. (The tighter you wind it, the smaller the curl will be.) We even rolled up to 6 at a time.
- Put glue all over the white egg.
- Place the paper rolls on the glue. Place rolls all around the edges first, then squish the rest on the inside depending on how big your rolls are. :)
Check out all the other Paper Egg Crafts we've done: Click HERE.