We made some shiny monsters for Halloween. Which, also, kind of look like robots!
So I guess this is a fun way to make either kind of creature!
Here's how we did it:
- Cut out card board squares.
- Wrap tin foil around the cardboard.
- Draw a face on (permanent markers work best since they don't rub off).
- Cut pipe cleaners (chenille sticks) for arms and legs.
- Push the arms and legs into the tin foil / cardboard.
- You could also add some hair using yarn, pom poms, or anything. My boys didn't want to.