My sis-in-law gave me this awesome book for my Birthday called, Making Toys for Preschool Children. It has so many fun ideas and I'll be sharing them on here as we try them.
This activity is called Wiggle Worms. Here's what you do:
- Cut out strips of paper.
- Draw "wiggle worms" on some of them.
- (We also decided to draw hearts on the rest of them.)
- Put them in a bag.
- Sit in a circle on the floor
- Take turns passing the bag around the circle and pulling out a strip of paper.
- If you pull out a "wiggle worm" then everyone stands up and wiggles.
- If you pull out a heart then everyone gives each other a hug, or comes in for a big group hug.
This is a fun family activity too! And LM has put in a request to play it for Family Home Evening!
Do you like this idea?
Looking for more activities for your little BOY?