Why I love couponing:
1. It saves a ton of money. A TON!!!
2. We can use name brand/high quality products that we normally wouldn't buy, for much cheaper than any store brand/cheap products....and even sometimes for FREE!
3. It's fun! It has, in fact, become a very enjoyable hobby for me. I love knowing that I scored a good deal. It's the best.
4. I have made several new friends at the store, and even when getting my oil changed all because of our common love of couponing.
5. It helps us build up a food storage and reserve of products for when we need them in the future.
6. The extra things we have, and some of the products that we get for super cheap or free that we don't necessarily need, we can donate to people who DO need them.
And more. Much more.
There are many great websites that give great information on the basics of couponing. Over the next week, I'm going to post a few of the basic things I've learned about couponing, and especially try to make it easy for anyone to start off. So stay tuned.
And if you're still not convinced that couponing is awesome, check this out. I took pictures each week for the past 3 months of all the stuff I got for free because of couponing. That's right.
You can click on the picture to get a closer look, but in case you want the lo-down, here is the list of 3 months worth of free stuff:
8 Oscar Meyer Lunchables
5 bottles of ALL laundry detergent,
6 Oral-B toothbrushes
3 packages of Bic disposable razors
2 8x10 prints,
50 4x6 prints,
2 bottles of Shick shaving cream,
1 Dove shampoo,
2 boxes of Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta.
8 packages Maruchan instant noodles
4 boxes of PureVia sweetener
4 Sure deodorant for Men
11 packages of Colgate wisps
18 cans of Green Giant vegetables
3 bottles of Olay body wash (& 3 travel size bottles of Olay body wash)
1 Venus razor with 2 cartridges
4 Sure deodorant for Men
13 packages of Energizer Batteries, AAA, AA, C
1 bag Hershey Bliss chocolates
2 Oral-B toothbrushes
8 bags Mahatma rice
9 boxes of Ziploc storage & freezer bags
1 Sure deodorant for Men
1 Colgate toothpaste
4 packages of Stayfree pads
10 bags of Birds Eye Steamfresh vegetables
1 bottle of Olay Quench lotion
2 bottles of Dove conditioner
3 packages of Dentek floss
4 Reese's Dark Chocolate candy bars
3 bags of Plackers flossers
2 bottles of Skintimate shaving gel
And that doesn't even include all the stuff that I got for less than 10 cents each, or less than 20 cents each, or that time I got 10 bottles of Purex laundry detergent for 25 cents each.
So, stay tuned this week as I share a bit of what I know about couponing so you can get awesome stuff for CHEAPAROO!