We had our cousins over all day for a little Christmas Party
Included in the day were the following activities:
- Christmas Cookie Baking and Decorating
- Pin the Nose on Rudolph (I just printed a picture of Rudloph off from the internet and cut out red circles for the nose. Easy, I tell ya.
- Traveled to Bethlehem (which is surprisingly close when you have a car) where we walked through the markets of the city got to see what it was like at the time Jesus was born.
- Came home and played Christmas BINGO (again, printed off the internet). I also added a last minute twist. Every time someone got a BINGO, I gave them a candy corn from a package I got for 90% off after Halloween. It was flavored like Carmel Apple, and each time they got a candy corn, they got a chance to try to guess what the flavor was. It took them a while, and a couple hints, but they got it! But I think they probably could have gotten it sooner......maybe they just wanted more candy!
- Ate pizza and Danced to Christmas music.
- Went on a Treasure Hunt to find where I hid their Christmas Presents. (This also was a last minute idea. Before they got there, I just went around and wrote the clues as I hid them.And the presents were cozy blankets that I bought on a killer sale for abt. $1.50 each! Can you tell I love bargains?)
- Cozied up with the blankets and watched a movie.