We've had SO much fun getting in the Back-to-School groove with all our super easy apple crafts!
And this one was an especially big hit with my little 3 year old!
Check it out!
- Construction Paper (Green, White, Brown)
How to Make it:
- Fold the white paper in half and cut out a "D" shape. Unfold it and there's your apple!
- Cut out strips of green paper, however wide you want!
- Help your child fold the strips using the "accordion fold" technique.
- Cut out a brown stem, and a green leaf.
- Put glue on the white apple shape, and have your child place the folded strips of paper on the apple from top to bottom.
- Let it dry, then trim the green papers that hang over the apple shape, so the edges are nice and even.
- Add the stem and leaf.
The design looks really cool with all the zig-zag folds of the paper.
And this is a great craft to hang up on your wall!