originally posted 10-29-14
Looking for a quick and easy Halloween craft for kids? You've come to the right place!
This cute spider craft is about as quick and easy as they come. Check it out!
- Construction paper in black and green
- Googly eyes
1. Cut out a black rectangle, and 6 green strips:
2. Do a fan-fold on each of the green paper strips:
3. Glue 3 of the strips to one side of the rectangle, and the other 3 to the other side.
4. Glue on 2 googly eyes, then draw a smile with a marker.
Enjoy your spider, and