For LB's Birthday Party a while ago, I had to make a BUNCH of cupcakes. So I looked for something simple and fun. I saw this idea for frog cupcakes on many different websites and it was exactly what I was looking for! So easy!! And so cute.
Here's what you do:
- Bake cupcakes and let them cool.
- FROG: Add green food coloring to some white frosting and place on top of the cupcakes.
- (optional) Add some green sprinkles on top.
- EYES: Take 1 large marshmallow and it in half so you have 2 circles.
- Push 1 chocolate chip into the middle of each circle.
- Place the 2 marshmallows on the cupcake to be the frog's eyes.
- MOUTH: Add some red food coloring to a little bit of white frosting and place in a ziploc bag.
- Cut a small tip off one of the corners of the bag and pipe the red frosting onto the cupcake for the frog's mouth.