Here is another simple and fun activity to go with our "Mittens" theme!
- Using craft foam or paper, cut out:
- 2 mitten shapes
- at least 2 different shapes (we cut out pink triangles and green squares).
- Draw 2 lines across the mittens, this is where you'll place the shapes.
Here's what you do:
- Place any of the shapes on 1 of the mittens in any order and design.
- Have your child look at it and copy the pattern on the other mitten.
- Then switch and have them make a pattern and you copy!
- There are endless possible patterns, so have fun!