Here is a cute and easy way to decorate cupcakes using chocolate! Yummy.
Here's what you do:
- Bake your cupcakes and allow them to cool.
- While they're cooling, melt some baking chocolate and put it in a ziploc baggie.
- Cut off the small tip of the bag and squeeze the chocolate out onto cookie sheet covered in parchment paper in any shape you want. I made swirls. :)
- Place the cookie in the fridge or freezer and let the chocolate set.
- When the chocolate is set, frost your cupcakes and place on of the chocolate designs on top. Voila!