Here is another fun, easy & inexpensive way to make your own file-folder games for your kids.
Use Flash Cards!
- File Folders
- Flash Cards - you can buy inexpensive ones at the dollar store, or even thrift stores!
- Glue or double stick tape
Here's what you do:
- Figure out what kind of game you can make with the flashcards you have.
- Glue or tape cards onto the file folder, and leave the other ones to match.
- With a marker, trace a card in the spot you want them to place the matching card.
You are ALL DONE!
Here are several we've made with the flashcards we had:
Animal Words Matching:
Mommy to Baby Animal Matching:
Baby to Mommy Animal Matching: