- The family is central to the Creator’s plan for the eternal destiny of His children
- The divine plan of happiness enables family relationships to be perpetuated beyond the grave.
- Sacred ordinances and covenants available in holy temples make it possible for individuals to return to the presence of God and for families to be united eternally.
- Husband and Wife have a solemn responsibility to love and care for each other and for their children.
- Parents have a sacred duty to rear their children in love and righteousness, to provide for their physical and spiritual needs, and to teach them to love and serve one another, observe the commandments of God, and be law-abiding citizens wherever they live.
- Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I believe in these words. I believe in the sanctity of the family. I believe that families can be together forever.
This weekend is General Conference, where the Prophet and Apostles speak to the world the things that our Heavenly Father wants us to hear. I am so grateful for the opportunity to listen to their words. You can watch HERE.
This week's FHE lesson: Lesson 16: I Will Say “I’m Sorry”