To get a little more physical activity into our days, I made this exercise cube for my kids!
Here's how I made it:
- Using white card stock, cut out 6 squares. (Mine are about 6"x6" squares.)
- Write the activities on each square.
- Tape the squares together using clear packing tape.
- Before you tape the last square on, stuff in a few pieces of crumpled newspaper to give it more stability.
Here's what's on it:
- Jump 5 times.
- Flap your arms like a bird.
- Hop on one foot.
- Run from the front door to the back door.
The boys love it!
Do you like this idea?
Looking for more activities for your little BOY?