Again, sorry I didn't take pictures as I made these to show the how to. But if you can understand my layman's sewing terms this is how to do it:
- Cut out 2 squares.
- Place squares with the inside of the fabric facing out on both sides. (Inside out.)
- Sew along the edges, leaving a small opening.
- Push the fabric through the small opening, so that it is inside in, outside out.
- Fill with beans.
- Sew the opening closed.
Once again, I apologize for a lack of pictures and lack of knowledge to describe this process. If you are thoroughly confused, I'm sure you can find something online that shows you how to make these. Good luck!
And an ice cream pail was the perfect place to put them! And to practice throwing them into.
Here are some ideas of bean bag activities:
- Throwing into the pail.
- Throwing to each other (practice catching)
- Throwing to colored paper squares that match bean bag.
- Throwing while counting.